In the US, notaries are usually not lawyers, they are licensed only to witness your signature on a document. Only a notary-lawyer guarantees both protection of the rights and interests of the clients, and legal purity of the action.
The Notary-Lawyer independently studies the necessary documents, prepares a draft document (power of attorney, contract, etc.), sends requests and transmits the necessary information to the state authorities.
- Powers of attorney of any type, permits, certificates, consent to a child departure and other documents
- Proof of fact of being alive
- Notarization of documents and copies, translations, etc.
- An apostille obtaining
- Legal advice on the content and use of documents before notarization
- Legal support of all produced documents, guarantee of their work in your country.